Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Leap Frog Tag Books $6.99 at Toys R Us

I have been searching for the best deals for my daughters birthday gifts.  I learned over on Koupon Karen that Toys R Us has a printable coupon for the LeapFrog Tag Books and when you combine it with the printable coupon, you can get them for under $6!

Here’s how it works….
LeapFrog Tag Books, $14.99
Use $4.00 Toys R Us Tag Book printable coupon
Use $4.00 Leap Frog Tag Book printable coupon
Final Cost: $6.99 after coupons!
Leap Frog Tag Books $6.99 at Toys R UsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette