Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ice Mountain Aquapod cheap at Jewels

Water deals are hard to come by, but when they come, be sure to stock up. 

Ice Mountain Aquapods 8-packs are on sale for $1 at Jewels.  Buy 2 and use the $1.50-off-2 coupon from the 8/29 RP insert. You'll pay .50 for 2, or a quarter per 8-pack! This sale runs through 9/5.

After you do the math you are paying $.03 a bottle.  GREAT DEAL. 

CAUTION: 
If you live in Chicago, you will have to pay water tax.  I just go to the nearest suburbs to pay the regular tax. 
Ice Mountain Aquapod cheap at JewelsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette