Monday, August 23, 2010

Huggies Printable Coupons

Huggies is offering over $6.50 in savings at Coupons.com! I have learned that when you see coupons for diapers, print them when they are there. To find these coupons fast just go HERE and then click Huggies Savings Center on the left side tab. Next you will see a window like the one below pop out.




• $2 off Any Huggies Wipes 324ct (HOT NEW COUPON)
• $2.50 off Any Huggies Pure & Natural
• $2.00 off Any Huggies Little Snugglers
Go here for to print your Huggies coupons!
Huggies Printable CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette