Monday, August 23, 2010

Chicago land Groupon 8/23/2010

Today's Groupons are a great deal if you ask me.  If you are like me and live in Chicago, you travel everywhere to find a good deal.  Today I will  list the Groupon for all of Chicago land.


In Chicago, for $30, new clients get $60 worth of salon services at 4 Elements Salon in River West.






In Joliet,  for $24, you get all-day admission to open-play games ($18 value), gun and face mask rental ($15 value), and two 140-round tubes of paintballs ($24 value) at CPX Sports.



In Forest Park, you can choose between the following services at Bertuca Salon & Spa.
•For $29, you get a regular mani-pedi (a $67 value).

•For $129, you get a Brazilian blowout (a $350 value).



Chicago land Groupon 8/23/2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette