Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's for Dinner? Top Notch/Restaurant.com Tuesday Night Deal

I am not a fan of cooking, or for that matter cooking in during the summer months.  So for tonight's dinner my daughter and I are going to head over to Top Notch Burgers.  I know some may say that this isn't the healthiest option, but it is what my daughter wants.  

To make the day even better on Tuesdays Kids meals are $1.99. 
To make the deal even sweeter, Restaurant.com has a gift certificate for Top Notch.

I purchased a $10.00 certificate for $2.00. 


This is a deal that you can not pass. 
 For $2.00 My daughter and I can enjoy a great Tuesday night meal at Top Notch for the price of her meal $1.99.

Click here for Restaurant.com  You can find Top Notch by using zip code 60453



What's for Dinner? Top Notch/Restaurant.com Tuesday Night DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette