Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cheap School Supplies at Walgreen's

I am so sorry that I am late posting this deal. Walgreen’s has Paper Mate Ink Pens, Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils, and Penway Pencils on sale for $.19. The add says there is a limit of three, but most stores will let you slide with more.



So if you have a home office, a business or your kids needs school supplies….it is time to STOCK UP!

 
Offer ends this Saturday July 10th. 
Cheap School Supplies at Walgreen'sSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette