Sunday, May 16, 2010

Target $5 off $30 Kids Clothes


If you have a Target Red check card or credit card, you frequently receive mailing from them. On Friday, I received a summer catalogue that had $100 worth of coupons. The coupon that I am really excited about is the Target $5 off a $30 kids’ apparel purchase. Target always has a large selection of kid’s clothing on clearance…and the $5 off $30 purchase coupon is ok to use on clearance items, so use the coupon to sweeten all these kids’ clothing deals!
Go here to print your own

Target $5 off $30 Kids ClothesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette