Friday, May 21, 2010

Chef's Requested Coupons = $.28 Steaks at Walmart!

Vist Chef's Requested website, once there you will be able to print off these coupons

$1.00/1 100-Calorie Steaks
$1.00/1 Steak-a-licious Box
$1.00/1 Bacon Wrapped Filet (10oz)
$1.00/1 Bacon Wrapped Beef Steaks (25/50oz)

 If you are new to Chef's Requested and registering for the first time, you will be able to print off a coupon for $3/1 Chef's Requested product 8oz. or larger. (the bacon wrapped steaks are $3.28 at Walmart, so only .28 after coupon!)

Thanks, My Sweet Savings
Chef's Requested Coupons = $.28 Steaks at Walmart!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette