Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chicago White Sox Kids Club

It's baseball season. Although I am not a fan, taking my child to a game and receiving FREE White Sox items in the mail will make me the best mom on the block.

Chicago White Sox has a kids club. You have two types of memberships you can choose. One cost $35.00 and the other one is FREE!

Can you guess which one I am writing about?


The FREE Slugger membership gets your kids the following:

• Official Membership Certificate

• Official Welcome Postcard from AL Rookie of the Year finalist Gordon Beckham White Sox Shoelaces

• White Sox Temporary Tattoos

• White Sox Kids Club Poster

• Two ticket coupons redeemable for Upper Reserved seat tickets to regular-priced games (excluding Prime, Premier and Sox/Cubs games during the 2010 season)

Following this link to sign your child up for the Slugger membership.


Please note: Each household will be limited to five (5) Slugger memberships. If your household consists of more than five children eligible for the White Sox Kids Club, please call 312-674-5504 to register for additional memberships.
Chicago White Sox Kids ClubSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette