Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Starbucks: Buy One Get One Free Holiday Beverages

I am a late comer on the Starbucks kick, but I love when they have a great deal. 
 Starbucks is at it again for their Holiday Promotion. 

From Nov 17-20 from 2-5pm you can get Buy One Get One Free holiday beverages. This is valid on your choice of a Peppermint Mocha or new Skinny Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte or the longest-running holiday favorite, the Eggnog Latté.

This should be at all Starbucks locations, but please call ahead to make sure your location is participating. 
Starbucks: Buy One Get One Free Holiday BeveragesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette