Saturday, November 26, 2011

Essence Magazine: $.83 an issue

Essence magazine is my favorite magazine for fashion, recipes, beauty and current events.  I was super excited to see that I could get a 12 month subscription for only $10.00.  If you do that math, this makes each issue only $.83 each.  If you shop through Ebates, you will get 52% cash back on all magazine purchases. 

Go here to purchase your subscription through Ebates or go here to purchase for Magazines.com. 

 With Ebates, you will pay $10.00, but get $5.30 in your Ebates account to spend on later purchases. 
Essence Magazine: $.83 an issueSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette