Monday, November 21, 2011

Chicago White Sox: FREE 2012 Kids Club Membersip {Holiday Gift}

If you are looking for a great gift for the kid on your list, I think I have it for you and guess what it is FREE.  The Chicago White Sox just sent me an e-mail about siging up my daughter for the Chicago White Sox Kids Clubs Sluggers Membership for the 2012 MLB Season.  If you sign up before Christmas you will get a link to print out the certificate and give it to your favorite child in your life. 

As a member you will receive an official SLUGGER membership kit with the following items to get you ready for the 2012 White Sox Baseball season:


•Official Membership Certificate
•Official Welcome Postcard from a White Sox player
•White Sox Shoelaces

•White Sox Temporary Tattoos
•White Sox Stickers
•TwoFREE  ticket coupons redeemable for Upper Deck Reserved seat tickets to regular-priced games (excludes Prime, Premier and Sox/Cubs games during the 2012 season).



This is the certificate you can print and give as  a gift . . .
Chicago White Sox: FREE 2012 Kids Club Membersip {Holiday Gift}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette