Monday, October 31, 2011

Staples: 10 FREE Holiday 4' x8' Cards

Staples have a new coupon that is valid for 10 FREE 4×8 photo cards. You would need to pick these up in store in order to get them for FREE.

This deal is valid through 11/12. While 10 is probably not enough for holiday cards, but you can always make little Thanksgiving cards or thank you notes.

Check out the cards that I made that my daughter can give her grandparents, god parents and anybody else she wants on Thanksgiving.

(FRONT)
 
(BACK)
Staples: 10 FREE Holiday 4' x8' CardsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette