Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween: Tote Bag $2.00 plus Shipping

It’s the time of the year where all my daughter talks about is Halloween. Just the other day we picked up a few items for her party. However, we have to get a Trick-or-Treat sack. Today Vistaprint has a great deal, for $2 (plus s/h) you can choose from over 50 Halloween designs ranging from cute to creepy (or hundreds of other designs) to customize your Halloween Tote Bag.

Go -----> here to get yours.
Halloween: Tote Bag $2.00 plus ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette