Monday, August 22, 2011

Target: Mobile Coupons

Over the weekedns I received my  new stash of Target Mobile coupons. Check below to see what coupon I got and read the instruction on how you can get them. 
  • $.50 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets- stack with $1/1 from 8/21 SS
  • $1/2 Activia Selects or Oikos Greek Yogurt (void in CA and LA)- stack with $1/3 from 8/21 SS or 8/7 SS
  • $1/1 Ziploc Food Storage – stack with $1.50/2 containers from 8/7 SS or $1/2 bags from 8/7 SS
  • $5 off women’s denim- jeans, shorts or skirt
  • $3 off Xhilaration apparel item (excluding intimates)
  • $3 off Gerber Sleep n Play 3pk onesies- stack with $2 off $10 Gerber coupon
You can use each coupon a total of once. You can register for these Target text alert coupons and they seem to come about every 2 weeks. Standard text rates will apply.

If you don't have a smart phone you can get these coupons, you can still print coupons from Target's website
Target: Mobile CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette