Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Groupon:$10 for Two Open Passes for Rich City Skate

I was so excied to see today's Groupon for Rich City Skate
Check out the details below.


•For $10, you get admission and skate rental for two to any open skate (up to a $21 value).
•For $19, you get admission and skate rental for four to any open skate (up to a $42 value).
•For $29, you get admission and skate rental for six to any open skate (up to a $63 value).
 
 
I purchased the $10 deal for me and my daughtet. This wil come in handy for the winter months when we need somethingto do during the weekends.
 
FINE PRINT:
Expires Mar 2, 2012 Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
Groupon:$10 for Two Open Passes for Rich City SkateSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette