Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eversave: New Member Credit Now $3.00

I just got word that Eversave is now giving new members a credit of $3.00.  So you may ask what can I do with a $3.00 credit.  You can get the credit now and save it for a later deal or you can use it now to save on these deals listed below. 

If you are a new member you will only pay $7 for $20 worth of  Latin American fare foods

If you are a new member you will only pay $2.00 for a two-year subscription to Parents Magazine
Eversave: New Member Credit Now $3.00SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette