Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Staples: Cheap School Supplies


Staples is now my favorite office store.  They have some new Dollar Coupons that you can print and save on School Supplies and Office Supplies.  All of the coupons expire on 7.2.2011. 



- Recycled Yellow notes $1 with coupon
- Binder Clips only $1 w/coupon
- HP Photo Paper Only $2
- Staples copy paper only $2.
- Bic ball point pens (box) $2 with coupon.
- $2 coupon for Address labels
- Pack of sharpie markers only $5


Don't forget to use your 15% off coupon. 
Staples: Cheap School SuppliesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette