Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Staples: $4.00 for Charmin Basic Bath Tissue 16 Double Rolls

Staples is at it again with all of there deals. Through July 30, you can get Charmin Basic Bath Tissue 16 Double rolls for just $4.99. Use the 15% off coupon that I posted yesterday for extra savings. If you live in Chicago and get Today’s Chicago Defender there is a $.25 off Charmin Coupon.



Here is how you work this deal:
Charmin Basic Bath Tissue $4.99
Use 15% off Coupon
Use $.25 off coupon found in the 6/29 P&G (Chicago Defender)
Pay $4.00 for 16 rolls {$.25 per roll}

Thanks, One Frugal Chick
Staples: $4.00 for Charmin Basic Bath Tissue 16 Double RollsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette