Thursday, June 23, 2011

Metra: FREE Summer Fun Kit

As a single parent mom, I don't have anyone to drive me and my daughter around town.  Public Transportation is always an option for me when I don't want to drive.  With all of the simmer festivals and FREE museums days, I always travel using Metra. 

I am not sure if you know this, but kids 11 and under ride FREE with a paying adult. 
Adults can also purchase Metra's $7 Weekend Pass. 

Go here to request Metra's FREE Summer Fun Kit.

The summer Fun Kit contains FREE Fun-Savers coupons that offer super savings for some of Chicago’s most popular attractions, including museums, tours, and other great summer fun destinations. The kit also contains Metra’s Summer Event Planner and a Travel Guide - which gives you easy-to-use travel information personalized from your downtown terminal.
Metra: FREE Summer Fun KitSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much sister save a lot. I look forward to getting my coupons for some of the activities to do with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette