Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dollar General: FREE or CHEAP Lysol No touch Hand Soap System


On of my coupon friends told me about this deal that you can do at Dollar General.  On the DG website they have a coupon for $5.00 off Lysol No Touch Hand Soap System.  In the 6/12 S there is a $3.00 off coupon.  If you use both of those coupons, you canget your Lysol No Touch hand Soap System for FREE or Cheap.  In Chicago it is priced at $10.00 only $2.00 after coupon. 
Dollar General: FREE or CHEAP Lysol No touch Hand Soap SystemSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette