Thursday, June 9, 2011

Brunswick Zone: Dads Bowl FREE Father's Day Weekend


I am not sure if I told you guys before, but my daughter LOVES bowling.  While I was on the Brunswick Zone website, I came across a great Father's Day gift that my daughter can give to her dad. 

This Father's Day do something special - spend time with Dad and enjoy FREE bowling from Brunswick. Your child can print out these Father's Day coloring cards and give them to dad for Father's Day – then bring them to Brunswick during Father's Day weekend.
Brunswick Zone: Dads Bowl FREE Father's Day WeekendSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette