Friday, June 10, 2011

Blockbuster: FREE Movie Rental for Kids with Good Grades


This morning I picked up my daughter’s report card from school and I am happy to report that she has nothing but A’s and B’s on her report card.  I am also happy to report that she can get a FREE movie rental at Blockbuster because of her good grades.   The Blockbuster Good Grades Free Rental program is a program where students who get good grades on their report cards can get free movie rentals at Blockbuster. 
Go here to check and seeif your local Blockbuster is participating in this program. 
Blockbuster: FREE Movie Rental for Kids with Good GradesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette