Monday, April 25, 2011

FREE Admission to Botanical Gardens on May 6th

What are you doing on May 6th?  Well, to celebrate National Public Gardens Day May 6th 2011, you can sign up for FREE admission to a Public Garden near you! Fill out the form and choose the garden you’d like to visit from the drop down menu. You can print 1 coupon for every 2 people in your party.

I think, I may take May 6th off of work so that I can go to the local public garden in my area. 
 
Thanks, Chitown Cheapskate
FREE Admission to Botanical Gardens on May 6thSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette