Monday, March 28, 2011

Jokes & Notes: $10.00 Ticktes to see Rodney Perry

Looking for something to do this weekend?  I am going to check out Rodney Perry at Jokes & Notes.  I am not sure if you know this, but Rodney is from Chicago and he is coming home to do a show!!!

We all know that I am all about saving and you can save on your tickets to this weekends 10:30pm show. Check out Goldstar and purchase your tickets for $10.00.  This will save you 50% off the regular cost. 
Jokes and Notes have a 2 drink minimum, but you just saved on your ticket!!!  

Check out Rodney on
Friday 4/1/11  10:30pm
or
Saturday 4/2/11 - 10:30pm
 
You have to be 21 Years of Age --2 Drink Minimum -- Food Options Available
Jokes & Notes: $10.00 Ticktes to see Rodney PerrySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette