Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jewel: Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes


Jewel has a new coupon book available in stores called "It's a Spring Thing!" There is a contest advertised in the book. Visit www.jewelosco.com/springthing to play an online game to win FREE Jewel-Osco gift cards. (You will need your Jewel Preferred Card number to enter, but you do not need a promotional code, which is noted as optional on the first screen.)

Good Luck and let me know if you win. 
Jewel: Instant Win Game & SweepstakesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette