Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FREE Reach Toothbrushes

There is a new Reach catalina deal at Dominicks, Walgreens and Rite Aid.  I did a deal last night at Walgreens. 

Buy 2 Reach Toothbrushes, Get $1
Buy 3 Reach Toothbrushes, Get $2
Buy 4 Reach Toothbrushes, Get $4
I found the regular Reach toothbrushes (the clear kind) marked at $1.79 at Walgreens.
 So the best deal is if you can print (4) coupons:

Buy 4 Reach at $1.79
Pay $3.16 and get back a $4 RR- so a small profit!

This catalina deal runs through 3/29.
FREE Reach ToothbrushesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette