Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Host a Sister Save-A-Lot Coupon Workshop

Are you interested in hosting a Sister Save-A-Lot Couponing workshop at your church, PTA group, or business? I am booking workshops for the spring and summer months. Please feel free to email me with any questions! I would love to help you learn how to save your hard-earned money and it would be so wonderful to meet some of you!

If you are interested, please email me at: sistersavealot@gmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions
Host a Sister Save-A-Lot Coupon WorkshopSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette