Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Golden Bear: $25.00 Gift Certificate for $2.00

One of my favorite restaurant the me, my daughter and, my mom go to for Saturday morning breakfast is Golden Bear. Golden Bear in located in Alsip, IL and they have some great food.  I am happy to report that you can try them out for a really low price. 

Today through February 28th you can purchase a $25 gift certificate or only $2.00.

Go here and put in zip code 60803.  You will then see a list of restaurants that you can choose from.  Add the Golden Bear $25 gift certificate to your cart.  On the next page put in the code:DINE and your total for a $25.00 gift certificate will only be $2.00.  You can now print your certificate and enjoy a great meal with your love ones. 
Golden Bear: $25.00 Gift Certificate for $2.00SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette