Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coupon Term of the Day: Coupons Stacking

I had a talk with a friend of mine about my love of coupons and she told me that I should explain how to use coupons more on my blog.  When I teach coupon classes, I go into detail, but I don't when I am writing my blog post.  So starting today, I have a new addition to my blog.   "Coupon Term of the Day", each week I will talk about a different coupon term and explain it more so you can save more when you shop. 

The Coupon Term of the Day for today is "Coupon Stacking". 

Coupon Stacking is when a store allows you to use both a manufacturer's coupon and a store coupon on the same item. When you can pair these coupons with a good sale, the end result is huge savings and/or possibly even free products.

Example of a great coupon deal that you can stack coupons:

Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese is priced at $1.94
I purchased two for $3.88
I use a Target $.50 off coupon and (2) $.55 off coupons.

Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Deal: $3.88
-$.50
-$.55
-$.55
Final Price $2.28 for (2) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Making it $1.14 a piece (Great Deal)

I absolutely love it when I can stack coupons on an item. My favorite store to stack coupons is Target. Over on Target website you can print their store coupons. I get my manufacture coupons from everywhere. I sometimes print them or use the coupons that are from the Sunday Coupon inserts. Check out my latest Target store run and see what I got for $13.17. It was originally $29.86.

 
 
Do you have a coupon question that you would like for me to answer?  E-mail your question to sistersavealot@gmail.com.
Coupon Term of the Day: Coupons StackingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette