Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amazon: Michael Jackson The Experience $29.99

Let me make a confession. last week I jumped on the Wii train. I purchased a used game system for $130.00 from Game Stop.  I have never been interested in games, but one late night of playing  Michael Jackson The Experience on Wii changed my attitude. 

Guess what Amazon has Michael Jackson The Experience on sale today for $29.99.

Your shipping should be free and this game has near perfect reviews.

Typically when Amazon runs a video game sale they do tend to sell out early so head over to have a look while you can.
Amazon: Michael Jackson The Experience $29.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette