Monday, January 3, 2011

Betty Crocker Coupons:)ver $80 in Printable Coupons



I got an e-mail from Betty Crocker that has over $80 in printable coupons

$3.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Power Spray



$1.50/2 Ziploc Containers


$.50 off Nature Valley Granola Bars (use at Dominicks this week!)


$1.00 off Tilex


$1.00/1 Valentines Mars Candy (should mean FREE if you buy the individual sizes)


$1.00/2 Cheerios


$1.00/1 Wheaties Fuel

Go HERE to print your coupons. 

Thanks, Chitown Cheapskate for  the list. 
Betty Crocker Coupons:)ver $80 in Printable CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette