Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Staples: Toilet Tissue Deal


I had a conversation the other day with my sister in law about how I sometimes stock up on toilet tissue at office stores.  Well, you can too this week at Staples. 

 Here is the deal:
Charmin Basic Bathroom Tissue 16 Big Rolls $7.99Use the 20% off coupon found in the weekly ad (They always have extras in the front of the store)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 11/28 PG (expires 12/31!)
Final Cost $5.39! {$.33 a roll}
Staples: Toilet Tissue DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette