Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chicago: FREE Winter Weatherization $40 Gift Cards from Alderman

I recently learned that you can obtain a $40 Home Depot vouchers for weatherization products from your local Chicago’s aldermen. I called my alderman and, they are handing out these cards. 

Please note, if you are able to pay for these items yourself, please share this information with somebody else. 

Check with your alderman to see if they’ve got any vouchers left (you’ll have to provide ID and proof of address in order to obtain one); find their address and contact information here.
Chicago: FREE Winter Weatherization $40 Gift Cards from AldermanSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette