Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Borders: Save 50% off Selected Hardcover Bestsellers

I have a list of books that I want to read, but I am the first to admit that I do not have time to read them.  Well, I am hoping that in 2011 I will have more time.  Borders released a 50% off Selected Hardcover Bestsellers coupon and two books on my list are on the selected titles that can save 50%. 
You can save 50% off of the "LIST" price. Check out the selected hardcover bestsellers.
  • Barefoot Contessa: How Easy Is That? by Ina Garten
  • The Confession by John Grisham
  • Cross Fire by James Patterson
  • Dead or Alive by Tom Clancy
  • Decision Points by George W. Bush
  • Decoded by Jay-Z
  • Earth by Jon Stewart
  • Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
  • Guinness World Records 2011
  • Hell's Corner by David Baldacci
  • I Remember Nothing by Nora Ephron
  • Kardashian Confidential by Kim Kardashian
  • Life by Keith Richards
  • Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
  • Port Mortuary by Patricia Cornwell
  • Rescue by Anita Shreve
  • Sexy Forever by Suzanne Somers
  • Straight Talk, No Chaser by Steve Harvey
  • Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan
  • Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
  • What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz
  • William & Kate by Christopher Anderson


Borders: Save 50% off Selected Hardcover BestsellersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette