Friday, December 17, 2010

Amazon: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital $24.99 and $29.99

Over  Amazon.com they have deals on Fisher Price Kids Tough Digital Cameras.  For my daughter's 4th birthday, I got this for her as a gift and she LOVES it.  Think about it, how many times when you take out your digital camera, you child ask can they take pictures with it.  In order to avoid that question, you can provide them with their own.  Check out the prices below. 






Amazon: Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital $24.99 and $29.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette