Monday, November 29, 2010

Restaurant.com: $25.00 Gift Certificate only $2.00

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 125 X 125




Restaurant.com has a deal that you can not refuse.  Get a $25 gift certificate to your restaurant of choice for only $2.00. 

Purchase $25.00 gift certificates to the restaurants listed below for only $2.00.


Listed  below are some of my local restaurants that I keep certificate for:
Pepe's Mexican Restaurant
Juniors Sports Bar
House of Blues
Giordano's of Orland Park
Giordano's of Mokenna
10 Pin
Park 52
Friendship Chinese Restaurant


BTW: These make GREAT Gifts!!!

TIP: If you are going on vacation; look for restaurants that is near your vacation spot and save on dining while you are on vacation.
Restaurant.com: $25.00 Gift Certificate only $2.00SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette