Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coupon Tip Tuesday: Requesting Bricks Coupons


A reader sent me an e-mail telling me that I post a lot of links to printable coupons. I do realize that most people do not have a computer printer and are not able to print them. But, I do have a solution this problem.

 Tuesday Coupon Tip: You can request bricks coupons to get mailed to you. I have tried this and have not been successful, but I know a few people who have got their coupons this way.

Here is what you do. If I post a  link to a Bricks Coupon you can click HELP on the bottom of the page.  A new page will open. On the new page, you can request to have the coupon mailed to the address that you provide. You can request up to two coupons.

Give it a try. . . . .Request Away!!!

Coupon Tip Tuesday: Requesting Bricks CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette