Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sister Save-A-Lot is on Vacation

As of this post, I am officially on vacation. It gives me a chance to recharge the batteries and enjoy some quality time with my family, friends and celebrate my 29th birthday.


I will be separated from e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and all my other technological outlets until Tuesday, October 12th. (You may see some post that are already scheduled to post.)

Thanks for your support,
If you are looking for deals while I am gone, please look at the following blogs.

The Deal Fanatic

A Proverbs Wife

Lovin’ Life on Less
Sister Save-A-Lot is on VacationSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette