Monday, October 18, 2010

Coupon of the Day:


Here’s a deal that doesn’t begin until Wed, 10/20, but I wanted to tell you about it NOW, so you can print your coupons! Glade is releasing it’s new Winter Collection of scents and they’re having a HOT sale next week at Dominicks!


Buy 3, Save $3 with in store coupon found on Glade display or at customer service
Prices below reflect instant savings. Shelf sale price will be $1.99, so buy 3 and pay $0.99 each.

Glade Candles, 4 oz $0.99
Final Price: $0.49 each, when you buy 3
Coupon of the Day:SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette