Thursday, September 9, 2010

Check Your Inbox.....Cheap Perdur Chicken at Jewels

If you have not signed up to received coupons from Jewels you should do so now here.  I just received the coupon from Jewels for $2.00 off a $4.00 purchase of Perdue Chicken.  Most people think that you can't save on meat with coupons, but they are wrong.  Use the store coupon from Jewel and stack it with the $.75/1 coupon from the 8/29RP to get cheap meat. 

I will let you know the deals that I find later on this week. 
Check Your Inbox.....Cheap Perdur Chicken at JewelsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette