Monday, August 30, 2010

Park 52 $25 Gift Certificate only $2.00 (Deal Ends 8/31)

I apolige for this deal coming so late, but better late than never....RIGHT?

While purchasing my Restaurant.com certificates for my LasVegas trip, I noticed a newly added restaurant in the Chicago land area, Park 52.  Park 52 is located in the Hyde Park neighborhood and I have heard great reviews about this place.  I have not been, but for $2.00, I  am going to purchase my $25.00 certificate and use it around my birthday to attend their Sunday brunch.  

If you are like me and see this as a good deal.  Go here to purchase your certificate.  Make sure you use the code CLEARANCE to get the savings

Save 80% off Restaurant.com $25 Gift Certificates! Use code CLEARANCE at checkout through 8/31/10.
Park 52 $25 Gift Certificate only $2.00 (Deal Ends 8/31)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette