Monday, August 16, 2010

Dollar General 20% Off for Teachers

It is the season for me and all of my teacher friends to stock up and save while doing so.  Dollar General has a coupon for 20% off for teachers. 

Items include:
All Plastic Totes
Clorox Disninfecting Wipes
GermX or hand sanitizers
DG Home Slider storage bags
Smart and Simple Lunch Bags
DG Home Mulitpack tissue
All School & Office Supplies including
Pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, crayons, tape, glue poster board, erasers, paper clips, push pins, rubber bands, binder clips, rulers, staplers, hole punch, calculators, notebooks, filler paper, portfolios, legal pads, steno pads, backpacks and lunch kits.

Dollar General 20% Off for TeachersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette