Thursday, July 1, 2010

One day Sale at Jewels (Today Only)

ONE DAY SALE Thursday July 1



Tyson boneless skinless chicken breast 3lb frozen box, $6.99.

Bounty 8-ct or Charmin 12 big or 6 mega roll, $4.99! Use $.25/1 Charmin in the 6/6 PG.

Frito Lay multipack, $4.49 limit 2. If you have the May 20 Jewel ad, Joy says it has a $1.00/1 coupon with NO expiration date! (I am getting two of these, this is a great stock up price) 

Corona extra or light 12-pack bottles, $9.99 limit 2.
One day Sale at Jewels (Today Only)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette