Monday, May 3, 2010

Quiznos: New Kids Eat FREE

Quiznos is starting a new Kids Eat FREE program on Monday, May 3rd, where kids can eat FREE everyday, all day, with the purchase of an adult entree (sub, toasty torpedo, chopped salad, or choose 2).

The kids meal includes kids subs, sammies, or pizza. The offer is for children aged 12 and under. As with all restaurant promotions, I recommend calling ahead of time to see if your local restaurant is participating.
Quiznos: New Kids Eat FREESocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette