Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Entertainment Coupon Book $15 with FREE Shipping


If there is one item that is always on a couponers wish list; the Entertainment Coupon Book is the item.  The Entertainment Coupn Bookis on sale for the month of May for $15.00 with FREE Shipping.  Mother's Day is right around the corner, this will be a great addition to the deals that you ahve alread found for your mom. 

Side Note:  If you know anyone in my family, please inform them that this is an item that is hig on my list of things that I want. 

Go HERE to order your own! 
Entertainment Coupon Book $15 with FREE ShippingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette