Tuesday, May 11, 2010

CVS and Walgreens Shopping Trips

Daisy over at The Deal Fanatic had a great idea. Every Monday she post Drug Store Photo Linky.  This linky allow other bloggers, subscribers,and visitors that visit her site to post pictures of the best deals that they got at drug stores such as Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid.

Today I decided to post pictures of the deals that I recently go at CVS and Walgreens.

Walgreens
This past Saturday at Walgreens I purchased )2) Revlon Nail Polishes, (2) No Nonsense stockings and (1) bag of M&M's.

The total before coupons was $13.36. I uses (2) $2.00 off 1 Revlon Nail Polishes, (2) $1.00 off No Nonsense products, (1) $5.00 Register Reward.

Total OOP was $2.36.

CVS

During my lunch break on Monday I went to CVS and purchased (1) Kotex Pads, (2) Johnson and Johnson
Mint Floss, (1) Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Lotion and (1) Re Invent Beauty CVS Magazine.

The total before coupons was $13.75. I used (2) $1.00 off Johnson and Johnson Floss, (1) $1.00 off Kotex Pads, (1) $1.25 off Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, (1) $1.00 CVS coupon off of Vaseline Aloe Lotion and $5.00 in Extra Care Bucks

Total OOP $3.50, but I received $4.00 ECB for Floss and $4.99 for Kotex Pads.
CVS and Walgreens Shopping TripsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend