Thursday, April 22, 2010

$1 Printer Cartridge Refills At Walgreens 4/22

Walgreens has a coupon available in this weeks ad for a ink cartridge refill for only $1.00 this week. Take that coupon along with your cartridges and get them filled. These normally run around $13 to have them refilled so this is a great way to get your ink and save some money. It's good for black and color.


I have never done this myself, but I would like to because this is a GREAT deal. Ink is SO expensive and when you print a lot of coupons, you use a lot of ink.
$1 Printer Cartridge Refills At Walgreens 4/22SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette