Thursday, December 15, 2011

Operation Stockpile Deal: $.33 Toilet Paper and Paper Towels

In my coupon classes, I talk about small Catalinda deals that you can do to stock up. Here is one for cheap paper towels and toilet paper. Through 12.25.2011: Get a $2.00 OYNO Catalina when you purchase (2) different Scott items in one transaction. Buy three or more from different categories, get $3.00 OYNO.




For Example you can do the deal I did last night at Jewel-Osco.
Purchase (1) single roll of Scott Paper Towel for $1.34
Purchase (1) single roll of Scott Toilet paper for $.99
Pay $2.33
Get $2/00 Catalina
It’s like paying $.33 for both

Best part about this deal is that the Catalina rolls. You can do the above transaction again, pay $.33 and get a $2.00 Catalina.
Operation Stockpile Deal: $.33 Toilet Paper and Paper TowelsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette