Thursday, December 8, 2011

Curves: FREE One Week Pass


I am not big on New Years resolutions, but this sister is going to try and “Loose-A-Lot” of weight next year. This past year I have appeared on TV a few times and I have not liked how I looked size wise. While I love me, my curves, and my shape I think I will love me even better a few sizes down.

Well, you and I can both start our New Years off right by signing up for a FREE one week pass to Curves. I was checking out Curves website and the have a great Circuit and Zumba Fitness class. All you have to do is fill in your information and print your voucher with your name and the location of your choice! It’s as simple as that. This is a limited time offer, so grab your FREE One Week Voucher before they run out! I got mine and plan to put it in action soon.
Curves: FREE One Week PassSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette